Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 4 Blog
This weeks blog is about an App that we use with our classes. Probably the App that I use the most is PowerPoint. I use it on a daily basis in my classes. I have also had students use PowerPoint to create slides on West Virginia. They used myhistory.com and google to research a topic and gather pictures for their slides. As far as the SAMR level, it would definitely be a minimum of Augmentation, but I believe my students took it to the modification level also. They took what they found and modified it to meet their needs.
One program that I see used daily in my school is Destinations. Since I am in a begging level SPL class, they are primarily completing assignments at the augmentation level of SAMR. Some of the students with approaching Lexile levels of 200-300 do have activities that require them to analyze basic information and provide their interpretations. That would be the Analyzing and Evaluating levels of Blooms.

Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment